Here we go.

16 June 2008

$$$600$$$

I laughed when I opened my mailbox and found my government check inside. You know, the $600. Is this for fuxxing real?!!! I wasn't going to believe it until I had the thing in my hand, you know? Anyway, there's something weird, something not quite right about this money. I decided long ago, when the news first broke out that these checks were en route to the people, that if A) It was real and I actually got one that B) I'd be a "patriot" and go on a shopping spree. Fug it, you know? I've been saving and saving and paying off my debts, I need to get more camping gear and some comics, man! Oh, and some clothes for work. And a steak. I need some spoils!

My problem right now is that I've been thinking so frugal, so little, that I'm having a difficult time thinking BIG. Should I get a new computer? I DON'T KNOW! It may just have to sit in savings, accruing interest, until I figure it out.

So, hot shots, what did you spend yr $600? Or did you just put it towards bills, debts, school loans? SISSY!

I'm preparing myself to being alone most of this week. I feel a little sad about it, there's a silver lining in there somewhere, right? O.K., so I'll have a little more bed space to myself. But then what? It's impossible cooking for one! Maybe I'll just go watch a load of awful movies. And I'll go visit KMHD, Zach & General Chang.


FYI: I'm still trying to upload SY footage from the Fville show. Fuxxing Y0u Tu83 is being such a hassle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put mine in savings but it is going towards a new computer. -Sissy

Blog Archive